Classic Excuses for Auto Accidents (Field Engineers Lie!)
• You say you rammed into the gas truck after checking out the hitchhiker in the string bikini? You’ll need a better excuse than that.
Omaha Property and Casualty and State Farm Insurance have compiled a set of “hall of fame” accident excuses. Some examples:
• Coming home, I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I don’t have.
• The guy was all over the road. I had to swerve a number of times before I hit him.
• I had been driving for 40 years when I fell asleep at the wheel and had an accident.
• I was on my way to the doctor with rear end trouble when my universal joint gave way causing me to have an accident.
• I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law, and headed over the embankment
Last modified Sunday, Jul-02-2006 11:28 AM