Skip to content

Turbine Cowboy

Sections
Personal tools
You are here: Home » (Slightly) More Serious Stuff » Life, like sex, is short: once, twice, thrice!

Life, like sex, is short: once, twice, thrice!

Document Actions
Nobody talks more about his/her sex life than a field engineer. Whether bragging or complaining, you can count on him talking.

"How goes your sex life?" the field engineer was asked.

He responded, "Better than most, but not as good as some!"

Created by admin
Last modified Saturday, Mar-11-2006 11:58 AM

An old field engineer once remarked:

Posted by dlucier at Saturday, Mar-11-2006 08:51 AM
"I spent 90 percent of my savings from my field career on SEX, DRUGS and ROCK 'N' ROLL. The other 10 percent I wasted!"

Crises in a Field Engineer's Life:

Posted by dlucier at Saturday, Mar-11-2006 08:53 AM
There are two crises in a field engineer’s sex life:

The first time he finds out he can’t do it twice. And the second time he finds out he can’t do it once!

How good are you?

Posted by dlucier at Saturday, Mar-11-2006 08:54 AM
When asked about his sex life, the aging field engineer replied:

“I’m not as good as I once was. . . but I’m as good once as I ever was!”

History Repeats Itself!

Posted by dlucier at Tuesday, Mar-21-2006 08:22 AM
If people would only listen, HISTORY wouldn't so often have to repeat itself!

Ben Franklin once remarked:

Posted by dlucier at Tuesday, Mar-21-2006 08:23 AM
Three people can keep a secret if two of them are dead!

The long dirt sleep!

Posted by dlucier at Tuesday, Mar-21-2006 08:24 AM
Life is short. But not as short as the alternative.

Love Lost? Which is better?

Posted by dlucier at Wednesday, Aug-02-2006 03:20 PM
"Tis better to have loved and lost than to be stuck with a real loser for the rest of your entire, miserable existence!" - Author Unkown.
« May 2017 »
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31      
 
 

Powered by Plone

This site conforms to the following standards: